Design with a Global Flair
Like your employees, our custom apparel is designed to be versatile, stylish, and the best first impression of your brand. All these design services are offered to our clients at no cost.
- International Design Team Resources
- Continual Assessment of Industry Trends
- Cross-functional Solutions for Garment Enhancement
- Quick Integration of Design Elements
- Extending Pogram Lifecycle by Phased Integration, Waste Reduction, and Inventory Management
Mi Hub has won several design awards internationally and, in the U.S.
Global Sourcing + Supply Chain
Mi Hub was the first corporate wear company to source extensively off-shore and as a result, has developed an established multi-site global sourcing chain which has been producing quality garments for over 20 years.
The advantage of not having to support in-house manufacturing facilities, is that the best location can be selected to manufacture each product; whether that is formal suiting, corporate casuals, knitwear, work wear, PPE or accessories. The Sourcing team comprehensively selects supply partners to ensure that the best quality products are being provided, at the right price and that each partner meets all of the required standards through regular audits.
Affinity has a strict policy of only using approved suppliers. All suppliers undergo a rigorous approval process which includes a full factory evaluation and regular audits, using SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit) guidelines.
Affinity currently works with manufacturers and suppliers in the following countries: Bangladesh, China, Indonesia, Korea, Lithuania, Pakistan, Romania, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and Vietnam.
Customer Experience Team
From roll-out to program maintenance, our teams have you covered. Stay connected with our team via your custom website, online chat, phone, fax, or e-mail.
- Automated Call Distribution System
- Unique Telephone Number and Email Address
- Multi-Lingual Team Members
- Strategic Planning
Want to find out more? Give us a call at 1-866-548-8434s or email us!
Elevating Your Team's Ordering Experience
Affinity's Business Systems team continuously analyzes process improvements and upgrades. Our client-specific branded websites allow for the following:
- Job role ordering restrictions
- User and super-user capabilities
- Online chat
- Wide range of purchase functionality options
Seamlessly Implementing Your Program
Affinity's leadership will meet with key stakeholders and any other appointed members of the uniform committee to establish key milestones, desired launch dates, timelines, and the overall strategy to develop a critical path used by our internal project team to plan all key tasks to ensure a successful launch.
Our Logistics Facilities Feature:
- 100,000 sq. feet of space
- 2-day ground shipping to 75% of the US population with close proximity to UPS world port at Louisville international and FedEx Main Distribution at Memphis International
- Fully automated indexing conveyors
- Serialization capabilities that provide lifetime product tracking
- Five-point accuracy check to ensure correct product is shipped
- Seamless web-to-warehouse concept that ensures rapid order processing and shipment
- On-site embroidery & alterations with die-cut and heat transfer capabilities
Driving Efficiencies Through Technology
Affinity understands our client's concern for accurate inventory management. Utilizing a state-of-the-art planning software, and a highly skilled and seasoned planning team, with your commitment, we successfully manage your inventory while mitigating any future risks.
- Supply Chain Controls
- Demand and Capacity
- Stock Planning
- Activity Planning
- Weekly Inventory Reports